Cooks and dishwashers
1212 Commercial drive
Havana on the Drive is looking to bring on a couple of cooks and dishwashers in preparation for the busy patio season that is around the corner!
Havana Restaurant is inspired by the flavors, colors, and culture of Old Havana, Cuba.
When it comes to the menu, guests can expect a hybrid of authentic Cuban flavors combined with Pacific Northwest style and a commitment to local suppliers. Bright, fresh, fun tastes with unique menus for brunch, lunch, and dinner.
What We’re Looking For:
Full or part-time cooks and dishwashers to join our busy kitchen team. Experience is an asset but not a requirement. Must have a positive attitude and demeanor. The first rule of our kitchen is no a$$holes! Passion for food and delivering unique experiences to each and every guest. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment as part of a team but able to work independently as well. Ability to multi-task is a must!
What We’re Offering:
– Flexible Schedule. We believe in giving our people the opportunity to live their lives and do cool $hit! We never schedule more than 8 hours a day or 40 hours per week unless you want it!
– Free meal on every shift worked.
– Opportunities to advance in the kitchen.
– Tips paid out weekly. Usually works out $2 – $3 per hour extra (in cash!).
– Dishwashers start at $13/hour
– Cooks start between $14 and $16 per hour based on experience.
Location On Map